- Drive to Shelbyville, IL and pick up your puppy in person.
- Fly into St. Louis, MO and meet me at the airport (STL) and fly back with your pup in cabin with you. For this I charge an additional $200 which will include the pup’s paperwork required by the airline, an airline approved carrier, collar, leash, water bowl and small bag of food.
- Fly into MO or IL and rent a car to pick up your pup, we are 2 hrs from STL and 3.75 hrs from ORD.
- Arrange ground or nanny flight transport for your puppy, there are many companies now doing this for a fee such as PAPA PAUL CARES pet transport.
Living with us humans are our beautiful Standard Poodles and 2 adorable male English Springer Spaniels, all AKC. Both of these breeds are known for their intelligence and love of people.
A great added bonus with the SpringerDoodle is the light-to-non shedding coat. So if you LOVE the temperament of the Springer and the intelligence of the Standard Poodle and would like to live without the shedding I have a puppy for you!
All pups are $2500 regardless of color or gender.
I don’t accept deposits until the puppies arer born.
Your Puppy purchase includes the following:
- Assurance you are getting a very healthy, well-tempered puppy from a breeder with the education and experience to guarantee it.
- A puppy from 2 purebred AKC registered parents who have excellent health and pedigrees.
- Age-appropriate shots for the puppy, dewclaws removed, a vet examination, and 4 regular deworming.
- Copies of parents’ registrations and pedigrees.
- 1-year health guarantee.
- Puppy’s Health record including all shots and wormings.
- Bag of puppy food the puppy is currently eating.
- Baby blanket that smells like Mom and siblings.
- Crate and Vet’s health certificate if being shipped.
Once I’m sure one of my dams is expecting a litter of puppies I will update my website with the information. When you contact me about a puppy I add your name to my waitlist and contact you after the pups are born. When I contact you at that time you’ll need to tell me you’re definitely wanting a pup and send me a deposit of $500 to hold either a male or a female pup for you. The order of pick is determined by placement on the waitlist. The order families get to pick will be based solely on the order of my waitlist. The $500 retainer is NON-REFUNDABLE and will be applied to the full price of the puppy. The balance is due when your puppy is ready to leave us at 8 wks.old unless being shipped and then it is due at 6 wks. The balance can be paid by cash, PayPal, Venmo or bank wire transfer or postal money order. If paying by check I must receive the check by the time the pup is 6 wks.old. If the balance is not received by this age the pup may be offered to another family for adoption with your forfeit of the retainer.
The pups are ready for their new homes at 8 weeks of age, sometimes at 7.
Shelby Springerdoodles agree to keep the pup up to 8 weeks of age. If it becomes necessary for the puppy to stay beyond this age for your convenience, there will be a $25/day boarding fee. Any expenses for air travel are additional and due by the time the puppy is 6 wks. old.
In purebred circles and crossbreeds like the Goldendoodles and Springerdoodles, there is a wide range of prices. You can purchase puppies for $500-800, or from $1500-3000 and up. Typically the lower prices are for puppies that come from parents who have not had any health testing or come from breeders who don’t care about the health problems of any generation other than F1. Usually, there is no health warranty offered by the breeder or breeder support after purchase.
It is important to understand that a lot of time and money has been invested in our dogs before considering them as breeding candidates. Typically I get my breeding dogs as puppies after extensive research of their pedigrees and health history and train and raise them myself. If they don’t meet my requirements for health and temperament I sell them as pets and do not let them breed. They are all AKC registered and come from reputable purebred breeders. I NEVER breed past the F1 generation.