Shelby SpringerDoodles HEALTH WARRANTY
1449 N 1675 East Rd, Shelbyville, IL 62565 217-259-2726 email@example.com
Buyer’s name: _ _
Puppy’s Dam: AKC Registration #__________
Puppy’s Sire: AKC Registration #__________
Puppy’s date of birth: Breed: F1 SpringerDoodle Gender: ________
Color: Purchase Price: $2500 Paid in Full
- The buyer acknowledges that the deposit is non-refundable.
- The buyer agrees to take the above stated puppy to the vet for an examination within 1 week of departure from Shelby SpringerDoodles.
If the puppy is found to be in poor health at the time of this checkup the buyer has the option of returning the puppy to the Seller (at the buyer’s expense) for a full refund, less the deposit. Or if the buyer keeps the puppy the seller will reimburse vet expenses to a limit not to exceed the purchase price of the puppy (less the deposit). The buyer must inform the seller of any such circumstances within 24 hrs. of the vet’s diagnosis. It is the responsibility of the buyer, not their vet, to inform us of any such circumstances. If the buyer does not comply with the above conditions indicated the health warranty becomes null and void.
- The buyer agrees that their puppy will be housed indoors, and that they will feed it only a premium quality food. The buyer agrees to keep the puppy at a healthy weight and to keep the puppy up to date with all immunizations. The buyer also agrees to postpone strenuous, repetitive exercise until after the puppy is one year of age. The buyer is encouraged to participate in basic obedience.
- The seller guarantees that the above indicated puppy is in good health upon departure from ShelbySpringerDoodles. That the puppy has received his/her 1st set of shots and has been dewormed regularly.
- The seller provides this warranty for ONE year from the dog’s date of birth stated above. This warranty protects the dog for ONE year against debilitating hip, elbow, heart and hereditary eye disease which impacts clinically on its quality of life. If the above stated dog is inflicted with any of these conditions proof from OVC, OFA, CERF, or PennHIP must be submitted to the seller at the buyer’s expense with reference to the dog. Results must be submitted within the allotted time of the warranty. This contract does not cover anything that a certified vet might find as cosmetic problems.
- If the dog is sold or euthanized before proof/documentation of the dog’s condition is sent to Deborah Furr of Shelby SpringerDoodles the contract is null and void. Upon proof if it is determined that the above stated dog has any debilitating problems in the hips, eyes, heart or elbows the buyer has a choice of a replacement puppy from the next available litter.
Let it be clearly understood that, while it is not required, it is HIGHLY recommended that the buyer have his/her pet spayed or neutered within the first 7 months of their birth date. This canine has been placed with the buyer as a loving family member/pet, not a breeding dog.
This warranty is non-transferable.
By signing below both the seller and above stated buyer agrees to the terms and conditions outlined in the above stated Health guarantee.
Seller’s Signature: _________________________________________
Buyer’s Signature: _________________________________________